Friday 1 November 2019

Pocket God & Goddess Dolls


Another quick and simple project this week. Similar to my pocket witch dolls, these are my pocket god and goddess dolls. These two totem figures are only 6.5cm tall and because I liked how this floral material turned out for the witch dolls, I decided to uses that same material again for these pocket dolls. These were again fast to sew together and a little fiddly to turn and stuff.


I love the simple design of these pocket dolls, the standard type shape for the male figure and the robust round body for the female figure. The pattern for these little god and goddess pocket dolls came directly from a set of cookie cutters I own. I simply traced the shape of these cookie cutters onto fabric, sewed, stuffed, and was done. These are so cute and I'm tempted to blow up the shape to a larger size to make cushions.

No comments:

Post a Comment