Friday 29 November 2019

Hermione Iron Bead PATTERNS


As Hermione is my favourite character from the Harry Potter series, I decided to design some iron bead Hermione figures. The first Hermione piece I created, the one on the left, has pink cheeks, a yellow and red Gryffindor scarf, grey jacket, black skirt and shoes. I wasn't so happy with how her hair turned out so I tried again. The second Hermione piece I made, the one in the middle, I am much happier with. Her hair is big and fluffy, as fluffy as iron beads can get, and she has a red Gryffindor patch on her black jumper. The last Hermione piece I designed is Hermione in her Yule Ball gown.

For these, my two favourite Hermione iron bead figure I have provided the patterns. These patterns are also wallpapers but I have also included the same Hermione images as simplified wallpapers. To better view the patterns just click on the picture to enlarge it. To download as a wallpaper, click on the picture you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background"




No comments:

Post a Comment