Friday 15 November 2019

Three-Headed Dog - Fluffy


This precious little three-headed pup is nowhere near as ferocious as his gigantic cousin Rubeus Hagrid once cared for. Being so sweet-natured and magical, he fits right in with my ever growing family of fantastic beasts. Despite his friendly nature, I have a feeling he will grow up to become a formidable guard dog, just like many others of his kind.


This was a simple enough creature to make with the body being a basic shape. However it is the three heads that really making this a unique and adorable design. For each head I used black safety eyes along with a black safety nose. Keeping the finished look more simplified then the pattern actually intended, however as I was making this to a smaller scale and sewing by hand I didn't want to make things too complicated for myself.


This three-headed dog measures about 6cm tall and about 12.5cm from middle nose to toes. To make him this small I actually reduced the original pattern size by half. The pattern used for this three-headed dog comes from Choly Knight's Cerberus Plush Sewing Pattern found HERE in her etsy store. Choly also has a lot of great FREE patterns available on her blog Sew Desu Ne?.

No comments:

Post a Comment