Friday 28 June 2019

Cuddle Pillow Toy - Kitty #4


This teal coloured fat cat kitty pillow is the forth kitty of this style I have made as a gift. As with all other kitty pillow toys I made, this kitty also has the same pink accent fabric for its nose and ears, with its nose being blanket stitched on with white thread. I also used the same pink coloured safety eyes and black embroidered backstitching for its mouth and whiskers as I did with the previous kitties, the pink kitty, the purple kitty and grey/blue kitty.


These kitty cuddle pillow toys all measure about 9.5 inches tall not including the ears, about 8.5 inches wide not including the paws, with a tail just under 12 inches long. I found the pattern  for this cuddle pillow HERE in the Shiny Happy World shop. There are a lot of other toy patterns available in this shop, including the pattern for the puppy cuddle pillow toys I have made, as well as a number of free patterns that are available on this website.

No comments:

Post a Comment