Friday 30 November 2018

Cuddle Pillow Toy - Kitty #2


This fat cat pillow toy is another gift I have made. I loved this purple fabric I had and just had to use it paired with the same pink accent fabric I used for the first Kitty Pillow Toy I made. As with my first kitty, this kitty also has eyes that are pink coloured safety eyes, the whiskers and mouth  embroidered in black using backstitching and a pink nose, blanket stitched in white, that is also the same pink fabric as its ears.


This cuddly Kitty Pillow Toy is the perfect size standing at roughly 9.5 inches tall, not including the ears, and about 8.5 inches wide, not including the paws, making this colourful kitty the ideal size to cuddle up with, or fall asleep on if desired. This kitty also has a long tail measuring just under 12 inches long. The pattern for this, along with many other toys can be found HERE in the Shiny Happy World shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment