Friday 31 August 2018

Magizoology Wallpapers set1 - Garden Gnomes [or Warrick In The Wild]


A few minutes down the road from where I live is a beautiful national park where I occasionally go bushwalking. I don't go nearly as often as I would like, but on my last outing I noticed that I wasn't as alone as I had thought I was. It seems that Warrick, my garden gnome, had decided to follow along and its looks as thought he had quite a time exploring his new surroundings.

I decided I should make some desktop wallpapers of Warrick in the wild. These wallpapers are size 1366x768, which is the size of my own computer, but if other sizes are wanted I can make those too. To download click on the picture of the wallpaper you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background". Hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment