Friday 3 August 2018

Faery Rag Doll #6 Gnome doll + desktop wallpaper


A new addition to my faery rag doll collection, and another gifted make, is this Gnome doll. Although you may have seen this gnome already in my blogs banner along side my faery rag doll, this is the first blog post about him and as this particular gnome was given away I do feel I need to make another to keep my own faery doll company.


Using the same basic pattern as my faery rag doll, I altered it only slightly to make his shorts and top look as opposed to the faeries all in one dress / body, and also altered the faeries leg pattern to create the gnomes boots. Lastly I excluded the faerie wings and instead made a pattern for the tradition gnome cap.


As with my other faery rag dolls, this gnome doll has black safety eyes, blanked stitched hair and large embroidered ears. The red cap was made separately and was easily removable however I decide to stitch it to the head as this gnome was gifted to a wee child and I didn't want the cap to end up lost.


I so love these little dolls and actually made this last image into a desktop wallpaper sized 1366x768, to download click on the picture and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background". Let me know if your having any problems with this or if any other size is preferred.

No comments:

Post a Comment