Friday 20 September 2019

Sailor Moon Brooch PATTERN!


This was just a quick and simple design for Sailor Moon that I decided to make into a brooch as I had a few bar brooch pin backs left over. She is the same size as the Wonder Woman, Supergirl and Poison Ivy iron bead figures I created, only those were made into key chains. I initially thought to make this into a key chain also, but I worried that her hair might break too easily with being handled so much.


I used a square peg board and iron beads, also known as perler, hama and pyssla beads. Once I was happy with the design, I ironed it together. After it had cooled I added the bar brooch pin back using a hot glue gun. All finished this Sailor Moon brooch is about 7.5cm tall, making a little big for me to actually wear, but as it turns out, a cute size to pin to a bag as a unique accessory.


I have created a pattern, as seen above, that is also a wallpaper for this Sailor Moon iron bead figure. Below is the same Sailor Moon image as a simplified wallpaper. To better view the pattern just click on the picture to enlarge it. To download as a wallpaper, click on the picture you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background".

No comments:

Post a Comment