Friday 25 January 2019

Disney Princess Art Doll - Tiana


It has been a while since I shared a new Disney Princess art doll, so here is my Tiana art doll from the Disney movie The Princess and the Frog. For these art dolls I made simplified versions of their dresses, so for Tiana I made a pale green dress, (top and skirt), to represent the green and yellow dress Tiana wore in the bayou when restored to human form after marrying Prince Naveen.


This Tiana art doll also has a pale green ribbon in her hair to match her dress, as well as a yarn flower on her hip. Tiana also has black yarn hair, painted black eyes and crayon cheeks. As I use only recycled materials and did not possess any fabric that was a suitable colour match for her skin I instead used tea stained fabric. The end result is a 10 inch art doll ready for a new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment