Friday 11 January 2019

Disney Princess 3D Paper Doll #3 Tinkerbell


Tinkerbell is a common fairy whose speech resembles the sound of tinkling bells, unless of course you are able to understand the language of the fairies like Peter can. A companion to Peter Pan, it is she who is able to bestow flight to others with her 'starstuff', otherwise known as pixie dust, ultimately allowing Wendy and her brothers to fly with Peter to Neverland.

I know she is not a princess but I wanted a Tinkerbell paper doll that would fit in with my previously made Disney 3D paper dolls of Ariel and Pocahontas. But as Disney does not have a 3D Tinkerbell paper doll available I decided to design and create one myself. For reference I used Pocahontas' sitting figure for the body but I had to design and edit the face, hair and wings myself. She turned out very pretty and a one of a kind because I created her myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment