Friday 18 January 2019

Cuddle Pillow Toy - Puppy #2


Previously I made a tan and ginger puppy Cuddle Pillow Toy for my nephew and decided to make more for my other little nephews. This one was made using a camouflage print material, otherwise known as an old pair of pants, and a pale blue material for his eyepatch, ears and tail. A pink material was used for his tongue and he was finished of with a pair of black safety eyes.


This completed puppy Cuddle Pillow is a comfortable 10 inches by 10 inches, making him an ideal size for play, hugs and naps. I have to apologise here for the very bad photos, I was again in a hurry to get a picture of this puppy before being wrapped and gifted. If you're interested, the pattern for this puppy can be found HERE in the Shiny Happy World shop, it includes detailed instruction on making this puppy along with the pattern pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment