Friday 14 September 2018

Cuddle Pillow Toy - Puppy #1


A while back I made a mini Cuddle Pillow Toy who sits on my bookshelf looking all cute and cheeky with his tongue sticking out. Looking at him I couldn't resist making a larger, full size version of this puppy as a gift for an equally cheeky, yet adorable little boy. The end size for this full sized Puppy Pillow is about 10 inches by 10 inches, making him a comfortable size for hugs, play and naps.


This Puppy Pillow has black safety eyes, a blanket stitched black nose and orange eye patch, semi-filled paws and ears to make them floppy, and a happy little wagging tail. As with all my sewn projects I stitched this completely by hand. The pattern for this puppy can be found HERE in the Shiny Happy World shop and includes detailed instruction on assembling this puppy along with the pattern pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment