Friday 26 October 2018

Simon's Cat Car Plush


This is a Simon's Cat car window plush. I still have not watched any of the cartoons, I just made him because I think he is cute. I have a previous cat car plush I made, only that one was made with a stretchy fabric which gave him a more chubby look than this cat. Here I used a more stiff fabric giving this cat a taller look, funny how the one pattern can give differing results depending on the type of fabric used.

For this I blanket stitched the eyes and added a black bead at the centre of each, used black embroidery for the nose and mouth and stitched suction cups to each paw. This cat car plush was created from a FREE pattern by Katrin Black found HERE. Her website is actually in Russian but there are plenty of pictures provided to guide you in making this and there is always google translate to translate the page if you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment