Friday 5 October 2018

Magizoology Wallpapers set2 - Pygmy Puffs [or Henrietta and Barney Sitting In A Tree...]


Here in Australia it is officially Spring and, although the weather is yet to feel like it, it seem that Henrietta and Barney, my two pygmy puffs, certainly know it is. Not long ago I noticed they had disappeared from the house. I was beginning to worry about this couple, that is until I today stumbled upon their nest in the hollow of a tree in my backyard. And they were not alone.

I decided I should make some desktop wallpapers of Henrietta and Barney sitting in a tree. These wallpapers are size 1366x768, which is the size of my own computer, but if other sizes are wanted I can make those too. To download click on the picture of the wallpaper you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background". Hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment