Friday 24 November 2017

Sailor Moon Crystal Wallpapers set01 - Usagi Tsukino


So it took me a while, but I finally got around to watching the reboot of the classic Sailor Moon from the 90's, Sailor Moon Crystal, and I love it. I wasn't so sure I would when I first saw the new super skinny look of the characters, but the storyline, now in-line with the manga, is really good and you forget how skinny they look and see just a group of girls ready to save the world.

These are my first Sailor Moon Crystal wallpapers and they feature the main heroine Usagi Tsukino. To download click on the picture of the wallpaper you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background". Please let me know if your having any problems with these. Hope you enjoy.


No comments:

Post a Comment