Saturday 28 August 2021

Ravenclaw Diadem #3 +pattern

I have actually made two previous versions of this Ravenclaw Diadem, one a simplified version in two colours similar to this one, and another that uses four colours to create a version with shadows and highlights. This Ravenclaw Diadem is very similar to the first simplified version I made, only it features a lacy design, keeping it simple while adding a little bit of charm. I also remade a matching pair of earrings to go with this new design.

The pattern for this Ravenclaw Diadem, including the earring, is below. Although I actually made the earrings and the diadem's gems on a round peg board, I have included it with the pattern below. This pattern is also a wallpaper, and I also have a simplified wallpaper below. To better view these just click on a picture to enlarge it. To download as a wallpaper, click on the picture you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background"

No comments:

Post a Comment