Saturday 18 January 2020

Ravenclaw Diadem #1 +pattern


As a Ravenclaw I have long wanted the Ravenclaw Diadem, but have yet to be able to purchase a replica. So until such time as I can buy one, I decided to make my own with iron beads. Obviously this is only for decorative purposes, however I would be lying if I said I didn't think about ways I could wear this. Which is probably why I decided to make matching earrings from the diadem's gems that can be worn.


The pattern for this Ravenclaw Diadem, including the earring, is below. Although I actually made the earrings and the diadem's gems on a round peg board, I have included it with the pattern below. This pattern is also a wallpaper, and I also have a simplified wallpaper below. To better view these just click on a picture to enlarge it. To download as a wallpaper, click on the picture you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background"


No comments:

Post a Comment