Friday 19 July 2019

Magizoology Wallpapers set3 - Mooncalf [or Mooncalves By Moonlight]


The last full moon was one I shall remember for a very long time thanks to these magical creatures. Previously I mentioned my Baby Mooncalf and their older Mooncalf companion that I adopted when they became separated from their herd. But this last full moon my shy little Mooncalves were finally reunited with their friends, and it was such a wondrous sight too see them all reunited and dancing under the full moon.

I decided I should make some desktop wallpapers of Mooncalves By Moonlight. These wallpapers are size 1366x768, which is the size of my own computer, but if other sizes are wanted I can make those too. To download click on the picture of the wallpaper you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background". Hope you enjoy.




No comments:

Post a Comment