Friday 1 March 2019

My Beanie Bunny


This bouncy bunny has decided to make it's new home amongst my many other critters, both magical and non-magical, and I couldn't be happier. With his sweet little face and fluffy little tail, it has been a lot of fun to have this adorable little fella around. 


If you think bunny has a familiar look, then you would be right. I created this bunny from the same pattern I designed when I made My Beanie Mouse, with a few minor alterations of cause. To create this bunny I designed new big, floppy ears and replaced the mouse tail with a little pom-pom.


The body shape and teeny feet on this bunny are identical to my previous mouse I made with only the colours and fabrics being different. I really liked the face I designed for my mouse so I used the same here on this bunny, this involved using black safety eyes and a few stitches for his nose.


Once fully hand-stitched this bunny was filled with plastic pellets, making him as floppy as his big ears and very bouncy. These little beanie animals of mine are so cute and a lot of fun to play with. They also make very sweet looking paperweights if nothing else. It is so pleasing to design and create a little critter from scratch and see it come to life.

No comments:

Post a Comment