Saturday 28 December 2019

Baby Rattle - Bear Set


A little baby gift I made for a new little baby boy. For these I actually found free patterns online with a google search. This set is a bear rattle with a bear squeak toy made with blue and maroon fabrics. For the rattle I added a bear face, but I left the flat bear squeak toy faceless as I liked that it was reversible.


Last year I made these Baby Rattle Tools, that included a squeak screwdriver, a rattle spanner and a rattle hammer. So I had leftover squeakers and rattle inserts to make this bear set of baby toys. I still have more squeak and rattle inserts left for more future makes, which is handy.


I finished each bear toy with a tag sewn into them to give a more professional look and to also tie them together as a set. For these tags I used a ribbon with colourful baby feet printing. The finished size for the rattle is about 9 inches and the squeak bear is about 8 inches.

No comments:

Post a Comment