Friday 30 August 2019

Simon's Cat Car Plush


In the last couple of years I posted about these car window plushes I made, and I've now made a third Simon's Cat car window plush. This is yet another gift so I only had time for a quick photo before I gave this away. This was hand-sewn with the eyes blanket stitched and stuffed and a black bead added to the centre of each eye. The nose and mouth were hand embroidered in black.

On each paw I stitched suction cups on to allow this plush to attach to glass windows. This cat car plush was created from a FREE pattern by Katrin Black found HERE. Her website is actually in Russian but there are plenty of pictures provided to guide you in making this and there is always google translate to translate the page if you prefer.

No comments:

Post a Comment