Friday 16 August 2019

Fantastic Beasts Newt's Suitcase Box REMAKE + PATTERNS!


After sharing my pattern for Newt's Suitcase Box last week, I decided to make a few small changes. First and most noticeable is the colour, with the original brown box it is difficult to notice the single black beads on each corner of the case. Here, however with the orange, the brown corners of the case stand out nicely. Which leads to the second change I made, instead of using a single bead in each corner, I instead used four beads in each corner to give a more distinguished look to the corners. Also I couldn't resist showing this off with my  mini mooncalf inside.


So before anyone asks, I have gone ahead and created patterns for this updated suitcase box. This was asembled in the exact same way as my original Newt Suitcase Box if you are interested to see how I made this. However if your needing more instructions just let me know. In the mean time enjoy making these pieces yourself. To better view these patterns click on the pictures to enlarge them.



No comments:

Post a Comment