Friday 8 February 2019

Totoro Mini Figures


While browsing youtube I found a few cold porcelain recipes that I thought could be fun and decided to give one a go. Not knowing what to make I ended up playing around with a small amount of the clay until I ended up with a shape I thought could be a cute Totoro. After making two more smaller versions I set them aside to dry. Once completely dry I painted each one with acrylic paints, added a layer of mod podge to the completed pieces and was done.


Trying Something new I made these three tiny Totoro's from clay. These mini forest spirits measure only 4cm tall for the grey totoro (which I actually painted silver), 3cm tall for the middle sized blue totoro, and a tiny 2.5cm tall for the smallest white totoro. I had a lot of fun experimenting and playing with this new craft, it is definitely something I want to revisit in the future when I have a better idea planed out of what I wish to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment