Monday 12 December 2016

Hanging Mobile


This is another experiment with printing onto fabric. The pattern is actually for a Paper Hanging Mobile, however I thought they would look great as fabric figures and I just love the way these little woodland figures turned out.

I couldn't decide if I wanted to make these figures into the mobile they were intended for or to keep them individual so I added the loops to give me the option of both. I also thought they would make cute ornaments for the Christmas tree.

This is yet another Fantastic Toys pattern by Timothy Haugen. Although this exact pattern seems to be no longer available there is a similar Hanging Mobile pattern available as part of the Gnome Toys Freebies, a set of five paper toys, available HERE FREE.

No comments:

Post a Comment