Monday 23 January 2017

Harry Potter Wand Wallpapers set1 - The Golden Trio


I am a big Harry Potter fan. I read all the books as they came out and have seen all the movies and love both versions of the story. I've got a few Harry Potter themed crafts I want to complete but in the mean time I created some wallpapers I thought I would share.

These are the first of a few I plan to post, I want to do wand wallpapers for most characters but If there is a particular character you want done just let me know. The other thing is these wallpapers are size 1366x768, which is the size of my own computer, but if other sizes are wanted I will make those too, as I said just let me know.

These first wallpapers are of Harry Potter, Ronald 'Ron' Weasley and Hermione Granger. To download click on the picture of the wallpaper you want and "Save Image As" to save to your computer or alternatively you can select "Set As Desktop Background". Please let me know if your having any problems with these. Hope you enjoy.

View all the wallpapers in the Harry Potter Wand Wallpaper Collection HERE.


No comments:

Post a Comment